OOPS.

I didn't mean to vanish for the entire summer (I'm writing this where it's still technically summer for a little bit more, the Central time zone). Especially not in the middle of a game! Every Monday (and yes now it's Wednesday) I've thought about the last Monday I wrote here, and wondered what brief "Sorry I've been away" message I could post and what silly blogged-from-Flickr image I'd use because I'm still having lots of unfixed computer problems (which I'd better fix before I try to watch multiple hockey games online).

Anyway, I've been away and now have not just much of last year's hockey season and postseason but a summer's worth of hockey news AND multiple other sports to discuss--in fact, I was in person at an amazing sporting event just last night!

How soon I'll get all that up, we'll see, but expect some sort of regular posting here again...and a new look/new tagline/new blogroll. In the meantime, encouragement to get this going again wouldn't hurt, hint hint...ahh, never mind, that didn't work the last time I tried it in the spring. (But my gmail is kofchicago, as is my Twitter. Which is where I've been all this time...)

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Hey welcome back! It's funny, I was just thinking about you last night when I logged on to NHL.com to catch some scores and saw their cheesy "Quick Lehner" headline.

(There's something strange to me about putting the Blackhawks on a trash can. Stanley Cup Champions are the complete opposite of garbage.)

Ken Socrates said...

Well, it's about time, that's all I can say. I thought you'd given up on the game or maybe been abducted by Patrick Kane's mullet after the parade. That thing is so sinister.