a note

First I was too busy/lazy to write about the beginning of the 2011 NHL playoffs, then Chicago fell behind 3-0 and it was too depressing, then every game INCLUDING THE ONE TONIGHT became an elimination game and I'm too nervous to say anything. If the season ends I'll be forced to write a real piece! And spend the rest of the playoffs finally posting my photos from the past year! I'm not ready! But I had to say something! Also, Happy Easter if you celebrate it! I wish I had a lot of candy right now but I don't but for one reason or another I'll be getting a lot of candy on clearance tomorrow!

1 comment:

Sal said...

That's OK...keep silent. You don't want to jinx the 'Hawks. Wait 'til they WIN game 7, then write a big piece about them :)

Clearance candy. Thanks for the reminder. That always goes over well with my students.