Topical hockey bobbleheads

I have nothing to say about the latest NHL news of another major cancellation (except damn, I couldn't have gone to the Winter Classic, but I could have taken a Megabus or something to Ann Arbor and milled around and taken photos while it was going on, at least!) so here's a bit of AHL. And here is why I like minor league sports, regardless of what's going with major leagues...silly stuff like this:


Wow. I knew about the Milwaukee Admirals giveaway and seriously considered going--I'd love to have both bobbleheads, but would be fine with just getting the Obama one to go with the president I already have (Washington), from an Ads game earlier this year. I found out about the Rockford IceHogs giveaway too late to be able to make plans. Results are in are in from Milwaukee.

And an odd bit on Facebook hours before the game. I see the dig at Chicago, I see it!



No comments: