glad I don't have to post stats OR write sports headlines...

apologies for lack of "real" blogging so far this week--getting apartment stuff done (I need a roommate!), $ issues, figuring out travel plans, etc.  I'll have less of a phoning-it-in post later today, though it'll be hard to post when I'm keeping an eye on the Frozen Four semifinals, important east & west NHL games, the last regular-season game in Mellon Arena...
I don't check league leaders on NHL.com nearly as often as I check league standings (unlike some Bruins fans I know who keep looking to make sure Rask is #1), but a recent tweet from @stlblueschica wondering why Knuble was shown as the goal leader made me look. yeah, I don't think Brunette, Knuble, and Pronger are leading the league right now... (screenshot shows Brodeur w/9 shutouts so you know I took this recently):


now, #19 (I think?) in the headline puns category, the Rangers' 5-1 win against the Maple Leafs last night:


this got me because although I've heard "be-leaf" puns many times, it's always been from Toronto fans and in relation to Toronto WINS.

No comments: