Opening Day

we interrupt this (lack of blogging about) very important hockey news, for this: baseball opening day with Yankees vs Red Sox, starting right at the same time as Sharks vs Avalanche game (with playoff implications)! it's fun to watch two sports at once online!


I was all excited thinking this was the first time I'd watched baseball online (I never tried to find it until I had to start watching hockey that way), then I remembered I did watch some of the World Series online...

home opener for the White Sox is tomorrow, with Blackhawks players making a special appearance. I wish I could go (despite being a Cubs fan)...

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

What could be better to kick off the baseball season than Yankees vs. Red Sox, the Penguins vs. Capitals of baseball? (Except New York and Boston play each other sixty times a season instead of four.)

Do you follow the Red Sox in addition to the Cubs, or are the Bruins your only Boston-based team?