oops. playoffs...

aren't the NHL playoffs exciting?!!! (depending on your team.) ...but yeah, I can't get blog posts done during the day, then I can't get them done when I'm trying to run several playoff games and Twitter and whatnot online in the evening (I've had the computer run slow/freeze two agonizing late nights in a row), then the energy to get them done after the games are over for the night...doesn't work so well on a day like today when YOUR TEAM PLAYS HORRIBLY. (again, so glad I'm not a game preview/recap type blog, and I admire the dedication of those who are.) I'll post in a better moment, hopefully tomorrow. for now, here is a pretty photo I took THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SPORTS.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

The playoffs are very exciting this year. Though I think a series tends to be more "enjoyable" when you aren't emotionally invested in either team, lol.