playoffs...

uh, I wasn't taking time off before NHL and AHL playoffs, I've just failed spectacularly at getting new content up. no time now because I'm heading to my first-ever in-person game of playoff hockey: Milwaukee Admirals at Chicago Wolves. if all goes well...last time I tried to see a game between these two...well...I wrote that story elsewhere. I've complained about people who seem to have switched to Twitter instead of blogging, and now I'm one of them. or at least with all that's happened in the past week...

a "real" post later--just felt the need to check in.

UPDATE: "if all goes well." no, the special bus to the arena never showed up (or the first one did and I missed it, later ones didn't). so there goes my first playoff game. (I was going to buy a walkup ticket--if I'd had one already I've have taken a cab to the arena.) there'll be another one soon...the first NHL games were pretty exciting but I'll have to write in the morning.