glad I don't have to write sports headlines, #15...

although this is one I hadn't thought of, and am surprised I didn't, and if I wasn't so caught up in anagramming players' names (oh, I'll be posting more. Martin Brodeur = Darn Me, Burrito!) I'd write possible headlines. I assume this is meant to suggest "career"? I don't believe Paul Kariya's been having a great year (I can't recall if he did much of anything in the three Blues games I attended) so I hadn't thought of him much...


it was an emotional night of hockey--depressing loss for the Bruins, excellent win for the Blackhawks--and I'll say more tomorrow. also, some other major sporting event started today, and I'm as confused by all the basketball stuff showing up on my Twitter feed as many of my followers surely are by my hockey posts...

No comments: