the sweet potato fries I mentioned a couple days ago...


were they SO GOOD they were worth missing the first goal of Monday’s game for? no, they are fucking not. but the Hawks were considerate enough to go on to score 3 more against the Kings (including two—TWO!!! power play goals) that night, winning 4-1. I got to see the Kings star scorer Kopitar get one, too, which is fine as long as we ended up beating them. lots of penalties, Toews & Eager’s return from injuries, Toews looked good and scored a goal and wasn’t even one of the 3 stars of the game…I’m glad I bought a last-minute ticket!
oh, and the fries ARE good, I’m just annoyed they’re only sold on the 100 level at the United Center so a trek from the 300s takes nearly the whole time between periods. here I am waiting for a break in the action. some guy who must not have been to a hockey game before was wondering why he couldn’t get through us. no, we’re just idiots standing here to block YOU…
part of my theory (theory!) behind starting a sports blog thing is that it’ll force me to post frequently and in a timely fashion, something I’ve failed at in my other Internet endeavors. you’re seeing how well THAT’S turned out…

No comments: