CANADA WINS GOLD and...

follow-up to last post:


yes, it's ice cream with maple syrup on it, and the maple leaf cookies from Canada. I thought of this sundae yesterday but didn't want to have it before the gold medal game, so it wouldn't be a jinx. now the game is over and I guess it's to celebrate Canada's win, or as consolation, or...

I hope to have two of the following up before I do the Hockeenight Puckcast (have I mentioned it everywhere yet?) tomorrow night: Olympics wrapup (which will include things I meant to put in an Olympics PREVIEW); NHL preview (which will include things I meant to put in the NHL break WRAPUP); adventures in Rockford at my first IceHogs games for Blackhawks Night, last night...or maybe I'll even get super-caffeinated and write the story of my first hockey game. (apologies if this blog has been too much about me recently, but I figured there's enough people covering the Olympics adequately.)

No comments: